- A video of me talking about decolonising work and inclusive curricula in the University.
- A conversation I took part in, as part of the “Decolonising Education” YouTube series, with Muna Abdi, Anjana Raghavan and Tony Williams.
- As part of a learning and teaching-awarded project at the University of Hertfordshire, I – with my colleague Dr Adam Crymble and Masters student Emma Azid – have been exploring what it means to diversify and decolonise the curriculum. This effort has particular focus on the Humanities (and Literary Studies) in particular, but the following resources will hopefully be useful for everyone in different teaching settings. The links below are documents that can be used when designing and rethinking one’s curriculum.
- Book List (with hyperlinks to the UH library catalogue)
- Flashcards in various formats for printing or downloading
- Frequently asked/heard questions x 4
- Reading Lists x 4
- All 8 flashcards as a Presentation (PPT)